Friday, February 20, 2009

Global Student Teaching Placement

I recently received my three-week international student teaching placement! I am placed at St. Anthony's Boy's National School near Bray, Ireland.

http://www.stanthonysbns.ie/

I will arrive in Dublin on Friday, March 13th and will begin student teaching on Monday, March 16th. I plan on traveling to London and Edinburgh the week of April 6th while the students in Ireland and Washington are on spring break. After spring break, I will return to my 4th and 5th grade classroom until June to finish my student teaching.

I will keep my blog up while I am gone, so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so exciting! What a great place to be in for your birthday, too! I hope you have a wonderful experience and I'm sure you'll learn a lot there!

Deb said...

We will miss you Lauren!! But, you'll have a great adventure over there and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pictures. Have a wonderful trip. Love Mom